Monday, August 07, 2006

Heaven and Hell....

I know what you're thinking... The only god and the only devil?????? This guy must be absolutely conceited and a definitive narcissist. Well I'm not refuting that claim...to me it means the same this way or that. But there's a reason the title says what it says. Cause thats what we are...we're not all bad, and we surely aint all good...we're just stuck somewhere in the middle trying hard to wriggle to one side.

My point is, why fight it? Why choose fate and luck and charm and karma to decide the million minute decisions you make. Why choose at all. You are who you are, better or worse. You are your only God, you are your only Devil, you're human. Just live with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See, this is the part of you that I don't like. The pompous, overbearing, righteous, pretentious, self-important, super-super-melodramatic sob. Why can't you put aside all that crap and give/ take it straight? Idiot.

Guess who? If you don't get it right, I'm gonna kick you in the nuutts! Damn it, now you will. And if you don't, screw you guys, I'm going home. I'm super-serial.

And turn off the damn word verification! You think people care enough to spam your blog? They don't!